Sunday, July 7, 2013

What a Year!: Senior Line and Graduation

For my senior line, I was inspired by the contrast of hard and soft, masculine and feminine, and the juxtaposition of purple and yellow flowers on the side of the freeway. I was so incredibly inspired by the texture of clover flowers that I dreamed up this line about 7 months before I even started the class! I spent the semester balancing 16 credit hours with 30 hour work weeks at Justice as an assistant manager. It was truly one of the hardest semesters of my life... But I am so proud of the work I accomplished through it. I graduated in May with amazing friends, memories, and work, and I am so excited to start the next chapter of my life!


My initial illustrations, MONTHS before I started the line! 


Hard at work over spring break...

Read on for more photos of my senior line and year!



My final illustrations for my senior line!




My collection walking down the runway... Unfortunately, we had a model mix-up at the last minute, and one of the garments doesn't fit as well as it should. I still love every piece, though!





Graduation day! It came so fast, and I was SO UNPREPARED for how emotional I would get!


All the design grads together for the last time!



No comments:

Post a Comment