Sunday, July 7, 2013

What a Year!: A European Wrap-Up

Well, as you probably could tell, I'm awful at keeping up with a blog. But in the year and a half since my last post, SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! I returned, safe and sound, from Paris, spent a summer in Iowa (where I got engaged to my awesome long-time beau, Thane) before jetting off to New York City for an internship at Nanette Lepore, and then spent my last semester at ISU slaving over my senior line and portfolio before graduating in May. Now I'm career hunting (hoping to hear back this week!), moving to a beautiful townhome in Urbandale with the boy, planning a wedding for next fall, and hoping to start my new line soon! That's the short version, but I'll provide pictures to make up for my lack of words. Here we go!

First, my spring break in Europe was amazing. Not only did Thane fly out for a week in Nice, but I got to travel to Scotland and London on my own and experience some of the most amazing history!


Thane and I in Nice... Please excuse the anime hair, it was SO WINDY!




Next, Edinburgh and London...





At the Tower of London


Prince's Park in Scotland!


It's a hairy coo!! These cows reside in Scotland and have short, stubby legs to help them climb the mountain sides.









No comments:

Post a Comment